邮箱登录
邮箱:
@cpaffc.org.cn
密码:
重置
首页
地方动态
我们上海见! See You in Sh...
我们上海见! See You in Shanghai!
时间:2020-08-26      供稿单位 :上海市人民对外友好协会      打印
字号:

我们从全世界走来,有着不同的国籍、肤色和文化。

We come from all over the world, from different nations, races and cultures.

 

我们在上海携手,架起友谊的桥梁,迈向憧憬的未来。

We join hands in Shanghai, to build a bridge of friendship, towards a brilliant future.

 

“上海国际青少年互动友谊营”自2005年创办,以“和平、友谊、未来”为主题,已有来自五大洲近70个国家和地区的近1500名青少年参加。

Founded in 2005 on the theme of peace, friendship and future, Shanghai International Youth Interactive Friendship Camp has attracted nearly 1,500 young people from some 70 countries and regions spanning all continents of the world.

微信图片_20200826163635_副本.jpg

微信图片_20200826163630_副本.jpg

每一年的夏天,我们齐聚在这里。

Every summer, we gather here.

 

我们一起探寻中国文化的魅力,我们一起感受时代科技的脉搏,发现上海的发展和故事。

Together we explored the charm of Chinese culture, felt the pulse of Science and Technology, and discovered the journey and story of Shanghai.

 

我们向彼此展示与分享自己国家的文化风采,打造我们的万国博览会。

We showcased and shared the culture of different countries and built our own World's Fair.

微信图片_20200826163743_副本.jpg

不同国籍营员之间的友谊在这里生根发芽。满载而归的是满满的中国情谊与文化记忆。

Friendships grow amongst campers from all over the world. All are rewarded with rich cultural tapestry and unique Chinese friendship.

 

来自五大洲的青少年,作为各国的友好使者,怀揣着期待、友好与祝愿汇聚在浦江之畔。

Teenagers from across the world, come together as friendship ambassadors of their own country, to the shore of Huangpu River, with hope, friendliness and best wishes.

 

我们手牵手,有拼搏、有互助、有真情,有欢声笑语,也有离别泪水。

We stay hand in hand, competing together with mutual assistance, while uncovering our true feelings, embodied in both happy laughter and parting tears.

微信图片_20200826163638_副本.jpg

然而,2020年一场突如其来的新冠疫情,使你我每年相见的梦想无法实现了。

However, all these are disrupted by the sudden outbreak of COVID-19 in 2020. Our dream of meeting each other face to face can not be realized this year.

 

在这特殊的时期,我们人虽相隔,心却相通;我们互相鼓励,风雨同舟,期盼着早日打败这一人类共同的敌人,期待着明年在上海相聚,共叙友情。

In this special period, though separated from each other, we share the same heart. We encourage each other through thick and thin, and look forward to defeating this common enemy of mankind at an early date.We look forward to meeting in Shanghai next year to renew our friendship.

 

朋友们,让我们明年相见!

Dear friends, let’s meet again next year.

微信图片_20200826163642_副本.jpg

视频策划:上海市人民对外友好协会

Produced by Shanghai People’s Association for Friendship with Foreign Countries

 

摄像:郭盛麟

Video by Guo Shenglin

 

翻译:张军霞

Translated by Zhang Junxia

 

英语核稿:晓欣

Proofread by Xiaoxin

 

配音:凌翔

Voice by Ling Xiang

 

特别鸣谢:上海市档案馆  浦东新区外事办  黄浦区外事办  一大会址  上海大厦

Special thanks to Shanghai Municipal Archives, Pudong New Area Foreign Affairs Office, Huangpu District Foreign Affairs Office , Site of the First National Congress of the Communist Party of China, Broadway Mansions Hotel